Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers a fully online associate’s degree in Sales Management. Graduates of this program will be prepared for entry-level positions, with knowledge of sales theory and concepts along with practical skills.
Courses utilize an application-oriented, real-world focused approach. In addition to specialized coursework, this online marketing degree also provides a foundational general education to prime students for continued academic and professional success. Credits from this program may transfer into a related bachelor’s degree program.
Graduates will have skills including:
- Understanding elements of sales in a global environment
- Critical thinking to analyze and solve business problems
- Effective business communication skills
- Knowledge of the importance of customers and their needs
- Understanding of ethical and legal issues in business and industry
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students without ACT/SAT scores will take an Accuplacer placement test.