Gain the credentials and experience you need for entry-level accounting positions with the AAS degree in Accounting Practitioner from Anoka-Ramsey Community College. The program combines general education with business concepts and procedures for a well-rounded education.
Credits from this program may transfer to a bachelor’s degree program. Graduates will meet the educational requirements for licensure as a Registered Accounting Practitioner (RAP) in the state of Minnesota.
Upon completion of this online Accounting degree, students will have skills including:
- Preparing journal entries and financial statements
- Utilizing technology to solve business problems
- Understanding business law and ethics
- Determining tax treatment of basic individual and business situations
- Effectively communicating in a business environment
- Critical thinking skills in order to analyze and solve business problems
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students without ACT/SAT scores will take an Accuplacer placement test.