Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Andrews University offers a clinically focused doctorate with an emphasis in advanced practice that prepares professional nurses to improve systems of care, patient outcomes, quality, and safety in the health care field. Graduates possess the knowledge and clinical skills needed to deliver compassionate and accountable comprehensive practices required to meet the growing societal need for expert clinicians.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$624.00
Out of State Rate:$624.00
Additional Fees :$744.00
Fees Overview :
- Distance fee (per semester): $124
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,688.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,688.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- RN licensure: Current licensure in the United States or equivalent accreditation in country of residence
- Master’s degree in nursing: From an NLNAC or CCNE or ACEN accredited school, or its equivalent from an institution outside the U.S
- Minimum 3.25 GPA: The entire student profile is considered during the admissions process; students who do not meet the minimum GPA requirements may also apply
- Graduate level course in statistics and research
- Three recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission,
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.