Getting a product from prototype to production to store shelves is a process that can strewn with challenges. If you would like to advance your career and education, and learn how to efficiently get a product or idea disseminated, consider the online Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Supply Chain Management from Anderson University. With this online MBA, taught under Christian principles, you will study:
- Logistics and distribution
- Management and procurement
- Project management
These courses will build upon your business foundation, enabling you to efficiently and successfully manage your company’s supply chain to market.
An Anderson online MBA gives you maximum flexibility to learn around your hectic schedule. There are seven enrollment dates every year. Classes are fast-paced and held over six-week periods, with asynchronous coursework. This means you can learn absolutely anywhere and anytime.
- Baccalaureate degree from any accredited institution
- Previous relevant work experience
- Those lacking experience may satisfy this requirement by completing an internship or working while in the program
- CGPA of 2.75 or GMAT score exceeding 510
- Three references
- TOEFL score will be required if English is not the student’s first language, and proof of current Visa for International students
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges