Anderson University offers an online Master of Business Administration degree where you can decide to specialize in:
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
Whether you choose a general online MBA, or a specialization, Anderson schedules 7 program starts per year with fast-tracked, 6-week classes. However, this online MBA is completely asynchronous, so you can watch video lectures and complete assignments around your own, personal schedule.
Curriculum is Christian-centered and business classes are taught from a practical standpoint with Anderson’s MBA. Even if you do not possess a background in business, accounting or finance, this program will prepare you for corporate leadership or the challenges of running your own business.
- Baccalaureate degree from any accredited institution
- Previous relevant work experience
- Those lacking experience may satisfy this requirement by completing an internship or working while in the program
- CGPA of 2.75 or GMAT score exceeding 510
- Three references
- TOEFL score will be required if English is not the student’s first language, and proof of current Visa for International students
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges