The online DMin in Biblical Preaching degree program from Anderson University – SC is designed to help pastors and church leaders take their preaching and leadership to the next level. Students participate in a series of seminars as well as a directed ministry project to enhance their understanding of biblical preaching and further develop their preaching skills.
This program requires three week-long seminars (two on campus, one in a selected city), three event-based seminars, and development and implementation of a significant ministry project and subsequent dissertation.
- Master of Ministry or Master of Divinity degree (or equivalent)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Three hours of preaching at the graduate level
- Official transcripts from all baccalaureate and graduate degrees
- An academic recommendation
- A minimum three years of experience in a ministry vocation
- A video (DVD, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.) or audio sermon that displays the applicant’s approach to biblical preaching
- A professional recommendation from someone that can speak specifically about the applicant’s abilities as a minister
- Two essays
- A personal recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges