Through the online Human Services bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Behavioral Science, you will learn to address clients’ mental health, addictions, and developmental disabilities with a Christian focus.
This Flex program can be completed at your own pace and in as little as 18 months. The Human Services degree online allows you to finish as many as four courses in one term, complete projects at your own speed, and meet benchmarks rather than following a strict schedule of homework, quizzes, and tests.
The Behavioral Science concentration requires three of these four classes:
- Introduction to Mental Health for Human Services
- Introduction to Substance Abuse for Human Services
- Introduction to Developmental Disabilities for Human Services
- Working with Families and Individuals with Disabilities for Human Services
- High school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges