Amridge University’s BS in Human Development prepares those looking for an online human services degree for the dynamics of human relations and interactions in the church and business world. Students will learn about motivation, introductory counseling theories and practices, aging, and diversity.
This online human services bachelor’s degree prepares students for graduate programs in the Amridge University School of Human Services.
Graduates will be able to:
- Identify prominent counseling theories in the field of Human Development
- Analyze foundational tenets of psychology and sociology
- Give a basic explanation of human development
- A high school diploma or GED
- First-time freshman are required to submit an ACT or SAT score
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges