The online Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies is for students interested in work and service in the church as pulpit ministers, elders, deacons, missionaries, and Bible teachers. The program prepares students for Christian leadership positions within the church, but also within hospitals, the armed forces, universities, and other institutions. The program’s educational approach will also prepare students for future educational opportunities such as a master’s degree.
The curriculum is biblical in orientation, scholarly in intellectual preparation, and relevant to contemporary life in application with a strong emphasis in biblical studies.
Graduates are able to:
- Impart knowledge of the Old Testament
- Impart knowledge of the New Testament
- Develop a basic explanation of Christianity
- Translate basic Greek or Hebrew into English
- A high school diploma
- First-time freshman are required to submit an ACT or SAT score
- Transfer students are not required to provide a standardized test
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges