The Master of Education in Educational Leadership program is designed for educators who wish to specialize in K-12 administrator and supervisory functions in public and/or private educational school settings. Each educational leadership concentration provides a different focus and offers practical applications, as well as the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to be successful as an educational leader.
This online master's degree is meant for practicing teachers seeking administrator roles which do not require state certification.
Students in this program must be physically located in proximity to a school district where the right to conduct on-site observations and an internship is approved.
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Official bachelor’s or master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- School of Education non-certification questionnaire
- Graduate writing sample
- Signed statement of understanding (SOU)
- Documentation of 3 years teaching experience or 3 years managerial experience in an instructional setting
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 is required for admission into this program
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission