American Public University System offers an online Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management. The program prepares graduates for all aspects of managing a nonprofit organization.
The curriculum includes studies of leadership, finance, governmental relations, communications, and marketing. Students will learn about the critical role of fundraising in nonprofits. Classes discuss ways to advocate for a nonprofit’s mission, manage human resources, and analyze performance.
Courses examine subject areas including:
- Nonprofit law, governance, and ethics
- Nonprofit organization and executive leadership
- Financial management in nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit fundraising planning and implementation
- Local political administration
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Public University System is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)