An online Cyber Security bachelor’s degree opens the door to a career in a high growth field. Qualified and trained Cyber Security professionals can help organizations deal with information security breaches and hacking events.
Courses in this program prepare students for certification by the International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS). Courses teach necessary skills in research, writing, math, and analysis, along with taking an in-depth look at understanding cybercrime. Students will be able to develop strategies for security architecture, including the tools, techniques, and technologies to detect and prevent network breaches.
A sample of courses available to students includes:
- Scripting languages for the administrator
- IT security – cryptography
- Cyber warfare
- Cyberlaw and privacy in a digital age
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits)
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission