A bachelor’s degree in Fire Science Management provides a foundational education in firefighting and leadership, along with a focus on emergency and disaster management and response.
Students will learn tactical fire operations, fire safety, and community fire issues among others. Courses analyze current and historical strategies, practices, and policies guiding the field of Fire Science. Graduates of this online Fire Science degree program will be equipped to utilize methods and resources necessary to effectively manage fire services.
Some of the topics covered in this program include:
- Fire behavior and combustion
- Principles of fire and emergency services safety and survival
- Community risk reduction for fire and emergency services
- Incendiary fire analysis and investigation
- Psychology of disaster
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Public University System is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- College Readiness Assessment is waived for students with 9 or more college credits.