The Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management degree program provides a foundation of research, critical thinking, and writing skills, along with the practical know-how required for success in global hospitality workplaces. Students are prepared to manage or own a restaurant, or seek entry- to mid-management positions in the event planning, lodging and travel destination, and tourism fields as they gain the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Apply concepts and principles of hospitality service excellence in marketing, law, revenue management, and strategic planning, to the unique aspects of hospitality operations
- Judge current political, economic, and social issues that affect food service, lodging and travel, and tourism industries
- Apply strategic management principles to accomplish goals and objectives of hospitality operations
- Assess unique hospitality characteristics and principles that are the business of hospitality management
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits).
- Official transcripts
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission