The bachelor’s degree program in Government Contracting and Acquisition prepares students for careers in the contract management industry. Graduates can pursue employment in government contracting within federal agencies or military and civilian defence organizations.
This program uses the Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) from the National Contract Management Association. Students will be able to calculate price and cost objective using regression analysis, learning curve analysis, and statistics. Courses explain the acquisition cycle and process, types of contracts, and ethics standards.
Courses in this degree program include studies of:
- Program and acquisition management
- Defense budget development and execution
- Cost analysis and negotiation techniques
- Joint contingency contracting
- Mission support contracting
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Public University System is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- College Readiness Assessment is waived for students with 9 or more college credits.