An associate’s degree in Public Health can lead to entry-level careers in community healthcare or occupational health and safety. This degree program from APU online focuses on interpersonal communication, leadership, and motivation to address a community’s healthcare needs.
Courses take a look at the American healthcare system through topics including sociology, psychology, health, and wellness. Students in this online Public Health degree program will learn how to address health issues with a diverse clientele. Interested graduates can go on to pursue an online bachelor’s in Public Health from APU for increased career opportunities.
Students will study a variety of healthcare issues including:
- Health care administration
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Public health in America
- Moral issues in healthcare
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits).
- Official transcripts.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission