The online Associate of Arts in Management introduces students to the theoretical concepts and practical applications needed to effectively lead and manage a workforce, with a focus on either human resources or retail management. Graduates are prepared to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills necessary to be a successful supervisor in a business environment
- Explain key concepts, methods, and practices for managing human capital in an organization
- Compare and contrast ethical theories as they relate to organizational and individual behavior
- Prepare a development program for a potential direct report
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits).
- Official transcripts
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission