Gain an introduction to business fundamentals with an associate’s online Business Administration degree. Students will gain abilities and knowledge necessary for entry-level positions in business and government.
Classes discuss basic finance, management, marketing, and leadership principles, in addition to increasing communication and computer skills. Graduates can apply credits from this program toward a bachelor-level Business Administration degree online. Skills mastered in this degree track can benefit students pursuing Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word 2013 certification.
Subjects covered in the Business Administration major include:
- Principles of supervision
- Application software integration
- Personal finance
- Applied business solutions
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits).
- Official transcripts.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission