If you are ready to take the next step in your allied health or nursing career and currently hold an associate’s degree, consider learning online to obtain your Bachelor of Science in Medical and Health Services Management from American National University. This program will provide you with the leadership skills and knowledge to become a supervisor or manager. Classes are taught by experienced faculty with firsthand, working knowledge. Core subject areas include:
- Project management
- Quality improvement
- Healthcare law and bioethics
- Human resources
- Policy Evidence-based practice and research
Yet, there is also opportunity for you to specialize your degree based upon your individual career goals. An online BS in Medical and Health Services Management from ANU can be earned in 18 months, making you a leader in your field.
Bachelor completion requires 180 credits, including transfer credits.
- Student must have completed an associate’s degree or certificate/diploma with the equivalent of a total of 72 core credits and 24 General Education credits
- Students must have an overall 2.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
- Students must also have a license or certification to practice in a health‐related area or a minimum of 12 months’ work experience in a health field to be eligible for admission to this program
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission