The online RN to BSN degree completion program from American International College acknowledges the experience and needs of working professionals. The program broadens registered nurses' knowledge and skills related to:
- Healthcare informatics
- Health promotion for vulnerable populations
- Evidence-based practice
- Inter-professional collaboration
Graduates are able to maximize their career opportunities and advance into clinical and/or leadership roles that have and will continue to emerge in today's complex and evolving healthcare system.
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 30 credits
- Must be a registered nurse who has completed an associate degree
- Official transcripts
- Completed a lab class in chemistry
- 2.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- C+ or better to receive transfer credits in these courses: English 101, English 102/104, Biology 103/104, Biology 209, Biology 213, Chemistry 111, PSY 101, PSY 309 and SOC 101
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education