The online Master of Science in Holistic Nutrition offers a focused training in advanced applied holistic nutrition in a program that strives to teach students to provide professional holistic nutrition and physical health recommendations from which community programming and client education can be based. Emphasis is placed on integrating holistic nutrition research and coaching skills to prepare graduates for direct application of holistic nutrition theory, science, and concepts in holistic health lifestyle planning for optimal health.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission