The online Master of Science in Herbal Medicine helps students develop a practical and theoretical understanding of clinical herbalism and prepares them to apply this knowledge to educate clients and consumers about a mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness. Courses include Anatomy & Physiology, Botany and Plant Identification for the Holistic Practitioner, Toxicology & Safety in Botanical Medicine & Herbal Supplements, and Wellness Coaching & Communication Skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission