The online Master of Science in Aromatherapy develops a practical and theoretical understanding of clinical aromatherapy and professionally applies this knowledge to educate clients and consumers about a mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness. Courses include Anatomy and Physiology, Aromatherapy Science, Wellness Coaching and Communication Skills, and Aromatherapy.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission