The online Graduate Certificate in Wellness Coaching prepares graduates with the skills, expertise, and understanding of coaching ethics and standards, and the ability to apply them appropriately in all coaching situations to empower people to take charge of their own health and create sustainable change. Courses provide the knowledge and skills to provide clients, consumers, and the public with wellness lifestyle plans which will allow these groups to take an active role in their health and wellness and integrate health and wellness protocols into their daily life.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission