The online Graduate Certificate in Complementary Alternative Medicine provides specialized training for graduate students in a variety of Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) modalities. Professionals working in the CAM field will be able to deepen their knowledge and understanding of professional level holistic health protocol. Courses include Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Pathology & Protocols, Integrative Pathophysiology, Assessment and Integration of Research, and a large number of electives to choose from.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission