American College of Education offers the online M.Ed. in Instructional Design & Technology. This program is designed to prepare candidates to pursue professions in K-12 education, higher education, government and corporate settings. Candidates in this program will focus on developing the knowledge and skills necessary to develop, implement and evaluate effective instruction both online and face-to-face.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Instructional Design Fundamentals
- Digital Age Learning Environments
- Applying Learning Theories in ID
- Design of Instructional Media
- Trends in Instructional Design
The contribution of an instructional designer is to articulate principles that help focus on both details and the big picture, ensuring that delivery matches the content.
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Additional evidence may be required to fulfill state requirements, including but not limited to verification of professional experience, test scores, or an interview.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission