The online Master of Education in Educational Leadership degree is for individuals preparing for leadership roles in the classroom and school. Students learn strategies for building a positive school culture and environment to help students advance and achieve. Students will know how to build consensus to lead and affect positive change.
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
- Documentation of at least an initial teaching license (in the state the applicant resides), school service personnel license, or a school services certificate OR evidence of full-time teaching assignment from an individual in a supervisory capacity of from a human resources official of the school at their current employment
- State specific admission requirements may also apply. Request more information to learn more.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission