American College of Education offers the online Graduate Certificate in Virtual Instruction. This certificate provides opportunities for students to practice technology integration for the purpose of implementing rich virtual learning experiences for diverse populations in a variety of educational settings.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Creating Professional Environments in a Virtual World
- Practices for Evaluating Technological Resources
- Technology for Learning and Assessment
- Technology Curriculum and Planning
- Responsible Technological Change
This coursework focuses on a broad range of digitally based frameworks, models, methods, and strategies to identify, comprehend, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate curricula and evidence-based instruction for virtual delivery.
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA cumulative 2.5 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission