American College of Education offers the online Graduate Certificate in Virtual Instruction. This certificate provides opportunities for students to practice technology integration for the purpose of implementing rich virtual learning experiences for diverse populations in a variety of educational settings.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Creating Professional Environments in a Virtual World
- Practices for Evaluating Technological Resources
- Technology for Learning and Assessment
- Technology Curriculum and Planning
- Responsible Technological Change
This coursework focuses on a broad range of digitally based frameworks, models, methods, and strategies to identify, comprehend, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate curricula and evidence-based instruction for virtual delivery.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
American College of Education is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)