American College of Education offers the online Graduate Certificate in Teacher Leadership. This program provides an opportunity for teachers to develop skills in supporting senior level leadership by interpreting research, using learning theory, best practices in assessment and motivation and using evidence-based instructional strategies to engage professional development in others.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Designing and Leading Professional Learning
- Transforming Teaching and Learning
- Designing Learning Environments
- The Art of Decision Making
- School Improvement
- Teacher Leadership
These courses address diverse perspectives, personal and professional goal setting, reflective inquiry and critical thinking.
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA cumulative 2.5 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission