American College of Education offers the online Post-Graduate Certificate in Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS). This certificate is structured for those seeking to enhance graduate-level skills through a student-designed program of study. It offers a range of selected courses tailored to align to personal and professional goals.
Students can specialize in the following:
- Interdisciplinary Educational Studies
- Teaching and Learning
Credits earned in the CAGS program are transferable to the Ed.S. or Ed.D. in Leadership programs at American College of Education.
- Master's or doctoral degree
- A minimum of master's degree required for doctoral level certificate
- Minimum GPA 3.0 cumulative (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission