Master of Science in Managerial Science
Amberton University offers a Master of Science in Managerial Science degree for students who are in managerial positions. The program blends management, human behavior, and communications to provide students with a multidisciplinary approach to management and leadership roles. Courses for the degree involve leadership and team development, organizational culture, leadership theories, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$265.00
Out of State Rate:$265.00
Additional Fees :$220.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,760.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,760.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- A mature adult with employment experience
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.