Completing projects on time and within their original framework can save a company thousands, if not millions, in capital. This online Master of Business Administration with a specialty in Project Management from Amberton University will give you the insight to successfully lead multifaceted projects. You will master:
- Project initiation and planning
- Project execution and closing
- Project risk, cost, control and estimation
Amberton’s online MBA combines leadership and practice. You will gain the expertise to strategically navigate all processes of a project in a contemporary business setting, from initiation to closure.
Amberton University is committed to combining higher education with the Christian faith and providing an online program that is flexible for working adults.
- A bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- Employment experience
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges