Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management. The degree program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to provide effective management in project management in the areas of project cost, time, communication, integration and procurement, and more.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 60 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges