Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Management for students looking to learn knowledge and skills to thrive as managers in the business field. The degree program focuses on the business aspects as well as the relationships between suppliers, customers, and employees.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 54 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges