The online General Business concentration provides students with versatile skills in order to enter a brand range of careers. Successful graduates of the program will be able to make informed decisions, utilize relevant technical and cognitive skill sets, and learn business concepts and theories for application in the workplace.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 54 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges