Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences degree for transfer students. The degree is an application-oriented program that combines coursework in the disciplines of business administration, communication, and human behavior.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Major requirements: 48 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 21 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges