The online Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies degree completion program from Amberton University is a nontraditional path of study that substitutes a traditional major or minor with a less intensive focus on a specific discipline. Students are able to explore interests in a variety of different disciplines or academic fields, building a well-rounded education that will either prove personally fulfilling, explicitly applicable to the student's desired career path, or both.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Major requirements: 48 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 21 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges