Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
Amberton University offers an online Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development degree. Students learn a broad interdisciplinary curriculum of core and general education courses to understand basics in educational and professional goals and ambitions. Students learn about leadership involving business, social sciences, management, and communication.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$266.39
Out of State Rate:$266.39
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $265
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- Mature adult with employment experience
- Has successfully completed at least 30+ semester credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.