Help your business or organization and its employees grow and become more successful with the skills learned in this online master’s in Organizational Psychology. Graduates of this program from Alliant International University will be prepared for roles as managers, project leaders, and human resources professionals.
Courses cover topics such as work motivation, productivity, group processes, and team interventions. Students have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through supervised field placements within well-established organizations. Knowledge of real-world scenarios and case studies is applied during a senior capstone course.
A sample of courses available to students includes:
- Data analysis
- Consultation and facilitation
- Cultural diversity in organizations
- Human resource management
- Talent staffing and selection
- Ethical, legal, and professional issues in organizational psychology
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related behavioral science degree
- Official transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Resume / CV
- Letter(s) of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission