Master of Science in Nursing
Alcorn State University
The online MSN degree program from Alcorn State University offers students two options to suit their needs:
- The Family Nurse Practitioner option prepares graduates to provide global primary health care to diverse and underserved clients across the life continuum.
- The Nurse Educator option prepares qualified nurses to function as effective educators in academic or healthcare settings.
This program requires 35-44 credits for completion.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Official transcripts
- GPA of 3.0
- Current unemcumbered nursing license
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores (no older than five years)
- Goal statement
- Two-minute video
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges