Albertus Magnus College offers a Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership. Students gain knowledge in managing dynamic environments in corporate, nonprofit, and public organizations. The program focuses on leadership as a relational process that builds diverse views together. Students take classes in conflict resolution, team building, moral leadership, training and development, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 system
- Minimum of two years’ requisite experience in an organization
- Proficiency in the business application of personal computers
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education