Albertus Magnus College offers a Master of Science in Accounting for students looking for careers within the accounting field. Principles of accounting are learned through courses in governmental and nonprofit accounting, ethics, fraud, global financing, and more. Students also have the option to take courses to prepare for the Personal Financial Specialist examination (PFS).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 system)
- Completion of at least 24 undergraduate credits in accounting and 22 undergraduate credits in business
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education