With expected job growth forecasted, the online MBA at Albertus Magnus is designed to prepare professionals with key foundations in business administration. This program combines work-related applications with a collaborative learning environment. In addition, the General Management concentration will allow you to be competitive for a broad range of managment positions, in private and public sectors. Core courses include topics in accounting and finance, management, human resources, legal matters and ethical issues.
Complete your degree fully online, or choose an optional blended learning approach that includes face-to-face on-campus meetings.
Added online features:
- Potential credits for life experience
- Accelerated eight-week courses
- Support services, including Career Services and financial aid
- An accredited bachelor’s
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL is required for non-native English speakers
- A written essay
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education