Albertus Magnus College offers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting for students interested in principles of business related to fields in accounting. Curriculum includes courses on management, marketing, and business, and specific accounting courses such as financial and managerial accounting, cost accounting, auditing, and accounting theory.
- Official transcript from a regionally accredited high school demonstrating graduation, or a GED (if fewer than 60 college credits)
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended
- Connecticut Driver’s License or DMV Photo ID
- Proof of immunization in accordance with Connecticut State requirements
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education