Albertus Magnus College offers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management that involves a broad curriculum in business practices and management. Students can choose one of three concentrations: Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, or Marketing Management. Classes include financial accounting, managerial accounting, statistics, economics, and many other topics that involve all the basic aspects of business.
- Official transcript from a regionally accredited high school demonstrating graduation, or a GED (if fewer than 60 college credits)
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended
- Connecticut Driver’s License or DMV Photo ID
- Proof of immunization in accordance with Connecticut State requirements
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education