Albany Technical College offers a Diploma in Accounting for students who are interested in learning accounting tasks for use in business. Students will develop a fundamental understanding of the vocabulary, concepts, and tasks that are a part of accounting. Classes include financial accounting, computerized accounting, personal finance, principles of marketing, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$1,621.00
Out of State Rate:$1,621.00
Additional Fees :$25.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,888.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,888.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Diploma requires 42 credits for completion
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States and GA Residency
- All official transcripts
- ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, or ACT test results (5 years old or less)
Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Occupational Education
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.