Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
The Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies can serve as a stand-alone degree, providing additional education for paralegals and other legal professionals, or may be used as a prerequisite for further studies in a Juris Doctor program.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$250.00
Out of State Rate:$250.00
Additional Fees :$450.00
Fees Overview :
- External Academic Resources Fee (per year): $50
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $250
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,450.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,450.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended (for evaluation of accepted transfer credits)
- Current government issued photo ID
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.