Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
Abraham Lincoln University
The Associate of Science degree in Paralegal Studies qualifies students for work as a paralegal in many settings, while also providing a solid basis for further legal studies and even a later advancement into the School of Law Juris Doctor program.
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
- Proof of high school graduation
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended (for evaluation of accepted transfer credits)
- Current government issued photo ID
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
Founded in 1996, ALU is a nationally accredited with a mission to provide opportunities for students who may be under-served by traditional educational institutions. Targeting adult students, programs include studies in law, criminal justice, business administration, general studies, IT, and more. Degrees range from diploma and associate programs to doctorate degrees, in addition to the school's flagship law program.
The online learning environment at Abraham Lincoln University features:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed 24/7, including holidays
- Live lectures and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student Support Services that advocate and help track each student's progress
- Technical support
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.