The online MBA in International Business from Abilene Christian University provides insight on business management skills in a global context. Students learn key issues in conducting international business, global supply chain management, and international finance.
The online MBA prepares students for Christian service and leadership roles in the global marketplace. Designed for busy working professionals, this Master’s of Business Administration online degree allows you to implement what you learn immediately into your work. Core courses explore topics related to leadership, organizational innovation, and data-informed decision-making.
International Business specialty courses focus on issues including:
- Conducting business in emerging economies
- Design and implementation of lean supply chains
- Global sourcing and procurement
- Management of financial risk
- Capital funding in an international context
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Must have at least two years of full-time employment in professional or entrepreneurial positions OR a satisfactory GMAT or GRE score.
- Letters of recommendation may be requested by the program director.