Lower the cost of your degree!
GetEducated seeks to solve nation-wide obstacles faced by college students today. As student loan levels are increasing, it becomes difficult to get ahead while repaying student loan debts. According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, standard loan repayment can take up to ten years for the average student. In aiming to solve these problems, GetEducated seeks to lessen the risk of debilitating debt in American higher education.
Upon successful graduation and adherence to rules outlined below, GetEducated will provide eligible students with a post-graduation scholarship of a portion of the tuition they paid during their time in class!
It’s incredibly simple and quick to join the program – so what are you waiting for?
“William Carey University provides quality educational programs, within a caring Christian academic community, which challenge the individual student to excel in scholarship, leadership, and service in a diverse global society. Explore our programs using Emma and let’s get started on your educational journey.”
Master of Business Administration
Master of Music Education
Master of Music in Church Music
Bachelor of General Studies
Bachelor of General Studies / Applied Behavioral Analysis & Special Education
Bachelor of General Studies / Elementary Education
Bachelor of General Studies / Physical Education, Health & Recreation
Bachelor of Science in Health, Physical Education & Recreation
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Master of Education in Elementary Education (K-6)
Master of Education in Emotional & Behavioral Disorders
Master of Education in English
Master of Education in Gifted Education
Master of Education in History
Master of Education in Interscholastic Athletic Administration
Master of Education in Mathematics
Master of Education in Mild & Moderate Disabilities (K-12)
Master of Education in Secondary Education (7-12)
Master of Education in Teaching & Learning Globally
Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
Education Specialist in Emotional & Behavioral Disorders
Education Specialist in Instructional Leadership
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Bachelor of General Studies / Criminal Justice
Master of Science in Criminal Justice with Thesis
Master of Science in Criminal Justice without Thesis
Psychology & Human Services
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Download the Mobile App to learn more today!
Who is eligible?
To participate in our post-graduate scholarship program, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be 18 years old or older at the time of scholarship application.
- Be eligible to receive Federal Student Aid (even if you do not use Federal Student Aid to fund your education).
- Apply for your participating program of study through the Emma Mobile Enrollment App and complete the Post-Graduation Scholarship written agreement at the time you apply for program admission.
- Be accepted and enroll in a participating online degree program, remain enrolled consistently with no breaks, and complete one or more courses each consecutive term
- Remain actively enrolled in courses, without lapse. Any break in enrollment (including summer sessions) will result in scholarship disqualification.
- You must provide Approved Colleges, LLC with permission to access your records from your school to verify your enrollment, attendance, tuition payments and successful degree completion.
How to receive your post-graduation scholarship:
- Use Emma to research and apply for your program, receive step-by-step guidance on starting your degree program, and track your earned scholarship dollars. You will be able to communicate with an advisor 24/7, 365 before and after enrollment. Advisors work with you and the university to support you in completing your program and earning your degree.
- Watch your potential scholarship grow each semester! Emma, your mobile assistant, will calculate your post-graduation scholarship refund any time, so you can track your progress. With Emma, you will always know the current scholarship amount available upon graduation.
- Once you graduate, use Emma to request the scholarship you earned and we’ll mail a check to you within 30 days of the request and verification with the school of your graduation.