The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Distance Learning in the Czech Republic

Hello all, I’m new here and desperately need help on taking credits to knock off as many credits required to get a degree online. The problem is that I am not a US citizen and I stay outside the USA and Canada. This means I cannot take CLEP or other US testing exams. I cannot take FEMA free credits too because I am not in US or have no sponsor from the US. Another problem is that I want to get the degree as fast and as cheapest as possible. I am confused on how to put up a plan from different sources of credit that could be tendered to get a degree. I will greatly appreciate your responses. I might post similar messages on other forums online in case anyone comes across them.and, I reside in Czech Republic. I will like to add that I prefer credits sources that are the cheapest out there and transferable to regional accredited schools.

Leave a Reply